Expatriate Job Opportunity
Dickens Consulting Group (DCG) is seeking talented consultant professionals in the disciplines of Warehouse Management, Maintenance Management, Inventory and Asset Management, Human Resource Management, Project Management, Training and Organizational Development for up to an 18-to-24 month contract. There is the potential opportunity for contract extension based on customer evaluation and performance of the project team. The chosen project team members will be responsible for:
- Establishing logistical warehouses and workshops for our client base.
- Create and establish all base policies, processes, and procedures (SOPs) pertaining to the contracted disciplines mentioned above.
- Managing equipment asset inventory and accountability, plus work with our client side by side with data entry of the described assets.
- Select project team members will attend an IBM Information Technology Service Manager (ITSM) Control Desk and Maximo Course before deployment.
- Establish a training environment to provide classroom instruction for the client. Upon the completion of classroom instruction, consultants will be relocated to customer locations to provide side-by-side On-the-Job Training (OJT) and Mentorship.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Associates degree in business administration, business management, supply chain management or other related field from an accredited college or university
- 10-15+ years of experience in warehousing, logistics, maintenance management or asset management. STRONG PREFERENCE will be given to Bachelors or higher with 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and able to successfully meet ALL Visa Requirements and willing to temporarily relocate to Middle East Region.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, with demonstrated ability to manage diverse teams in highly preferred.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to work on a wide range of projects and other issues simultaneously
- Self-starter, can work independently or as part of a team
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to plan and manage work in a highly organized way
- Excellent communicator both in writing and verbally
- Good negotiation skills, as well as, flexible attitude, and the ability to work in a challenging environment.